Violations of our End User License Agreement or Forum Guidelines may result in warnings, suspensions, or permanent account closure. The following list is not all-inclusive, and we reserve the right to take action for offensive behavior not mentioned on this page.
Note: If you feel a player has violated our policies, please report them to us for investigation.
- Impersonating any person, business, or entity, including an employee of Archetype Studios, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Archetype Studios;
- Posting or communicating any identifying information about any other user;
- Griefing, harassing, stalking, or threatening any other user;
- Participating in any action which defrauds any other user, including, but not limited to: “scamming” or “social engineering;
- Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings of a similar nature;
- Advertising any non-Archetype Studios related business, organization, website or service.
- Hacking or cheating in any form, as defined by Archetype Studios, including but not limited to “Aimbotting”, “Wallhacking” or any unauthorized modification to settings, options, servers or other variables.
- Transmitting or communicating any content which is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to language or images that are: unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmitting or utilization of any content that contains: a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, keylogger, worm, or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Selecting a name that is falsely indicative of an association with Archetype Studios, contains personally identifying information, infringes on the proprietary or non-proprietary rights of third parties, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent any restrictions on name choices. Archetype Studios reserves the right to modify any name which violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including permanent account termination, for repeated violations.